|About Us Smithfield Electronics are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Order” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order.
Orders can only be accepted after payment has been made and cleared in sterling either via bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
Please allow 28 days for delivery.
|Shipping And Handling We ship normally by post or for larger bulky items by carrier. All items can be express shipped abroad however there will be a carriage surcharge. We endeavour to despatch within 24 hours of purchase and most methods guarantee shipping to many places within the world. Please allow 28 days for delivery.|
|Delivery Schedule Orders can only be accepted after payment has been made and cleared in sterling either via bank transfer, cheque or credit card.
Please allow 28 days for delivery
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 17.5% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free and you should click the exempt button to reduce VAT to zero .|
|Credit Card Security We use a seperate payment processor to guarantee your payment details are secure. Your details are entered into their secure site and never stored on our servers..
If you have any questions please email our webmaster for further details at email@example.com
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on 01244 349062 (International +44 1244 349062) or fax us on 01244-347331 (International +44 1244 347331) or write to us at Smithfield Electronics, Online Sales Division, 3 Ermine road, Hoole , Chester, Cheshire, CH2 3PN, United Kingdom.|
|Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm|
1. The Company means Smithfield Electronics Limited. Buyer means the person, firm or company by whom the order is placed.
2. The company shall not be bound by any variation, waiver of, or addition to these conditions, except as agreed in writing and signed on its behalf.
3. The price of the goods shall be that ruling at the date of the invoice and carriage shall be paid by the buyer unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company.
4. Terms of payment are strictly nett Cash, Credit or Debit Card. All cheques will have to clear before goods are despatched.
6. The price shall be payable in the currency in which the invoice is issued.
7. The company will accept telephone orders provided the buyer is able to supply an order reference, has an account with the company and such an account is up to date. The company conditions of sale will apply to telephone orders and it is a further condition that if the order is duplicated as a result of failure to state clearly “confirmation of telephone order” on the written confirmation, the buyer will accept the duplicated shipment or will incur a cancellation charge.
8. Returns will only be granted with the agreement of Smithfield Electronics Limited, and a 15% charge will be levied on the goods returned. See Detailed Terms and Conditions of Returns.
9. Deliveries, in the event of late delivery, shortages or none delivery, you must report this matter within 7 days of the invoice date, in writing. After this date no responsibility can be taken by Smithfield Electronics Limited.
10. For cheques that do not clear, a charge will be made. This charge will be levied according to administration time, any collection charges, and bank charges incurred.
11. Risk in the goods will pass to the buyer upon delivery to the buyer, its servants or agents.
14. Notwithstanding that any item of the goods has at any time been shown to the buyer this contract does not constitute a sale by sample.
16. The company has the right to recover goods at any time that are not paid for in full. This entitles the company to enter premises to recover goods and or goods to the value of, and costs of recovery. The buyer waivers his right to deny access in such an event.